Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pres. Obama: No Wonder He Won't Show His Birth Certificate

The sovereignty of the United States of America apparently means nothing to him after what he said today:

“No matter who you are. No matter where you come from. No matter what you look like. No matter whether your ancestors landed here on Ellis Island or came here on slave ships or came across the Rio Grande, we are all connected. We will rise and fall together. That’s the vision of America I’ve got, that’s the idea of the heart of America...” President Obama said at a fundraiser in San Francisco. (see:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/21/obama_we_are_all_connected_whether_you_crossed_the_rio_grande_or_not.html)

I find that absolutely disgusting. I think (in my personal opinion) that he should be removed from office as soon as possible by way of impeachment or any other legal means. Did I spend over 31 years of my career enforcing border laws of one sort or another, working hard, being a good citizen, paying taxes, raising my family as American citizens so that he just waves everyone in and lumps us all together no matter who.

"No matter who you are"!!! So is he saying that every motherfucking MS-13 gang banging murderous scumbag who is here, every cocaine smuggling dirtbag, everyone who came here illegally then proceeded to bleed us dry then go back to their own countries when they have had enough, is that whom he is saying is part of his vision of America. Whatever happened to rewarding the hard working, good people of the nation and trying to root out and rid ourselves of the ones who soak the system dry or who out and out commit crime with no regard for the law or for the good of our country.

I love the United States of America and I love a way that seems to now be that of a bygone era, one that I long to see again. So, what to do in hopes of seeing it again? God damn, well I declare, I am going to have to buy some more guns, ammo and maybe even a bible. I think I will also start voting straight conservative (not for RINOS or Libertarians) on all issues (even though I do not agree with all of them) and give more money to conservative political candidates (not to RINOS).

We are, I think (personal opinion again), doomed if this man continues to ruin run the U.S. of America. I plan to do my best by legal and ethical means to see someone else in the Oval office next time around. I cannot wait until I am retired at the end of the year to say plainly what I really want to say, and to actually be able to campaign for candidates. For now, I cannot violate laws that restrict me from saying it since I still work for the government and cannot afford to lose my job.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Sadly, we're in California for a few days and have no way to *legally* exercise our 2nd amendment right against the millions of illegal alien scumbags who have weapons and no regard for the law. The douchebag in chief cannot seem to recognize this.

Kansas Scout said...

I am with you completely.