Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ballseye's Gun Shots 129: Marlin 336 Disassembly & Reassembly (Field Strip) For Maintenance & Cleaning

I used to have 2 informational videos up on my blog regarding the disassembly and reassembly of my Marlin 336 rifle. I had them here on the blog by way of YouTube. I received several nasty comments, on YouTube, about the videos because of a very lengthy disclaimer I had in each of them. The disclaimer is now covered below in brief and also, over on the right side of my blog in the Red Zone, in depth.

These new videos do not contain the lengthy disclaimer of the past videos so should be more enjoyable to watch. The reason I remade them is because I think people were getting a lot out of them. Regardless of the disclaimers, the blog post originally containing them was one of the most popular of my blog if not the most popular. It was often number 1 for the number of page views and visits.

Here is my new brief version of the disclaimer followed by the videos: If you view these videos, use information from them, or pass them on, to others who view them, use info from them, or pass them on yet again (ad infinitum), you do so at your own risk and agree to hold me harmless and indemnify me.






If these videos are not viewable, please leave me a comment to that effect.

All the best,
GB

No comments: