Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Deer Win Again

I wish I knew what it is that I have been doing wrong. Seems to me I have been doing it the same way I did it when I bagged deer with some consistency but there must be something different because I have not gotten one in years. Heck, I did not even see one from any of my stands this year and I even stayed out a few hours in the rain yesterday. Brendan, he was another story. At least he saw one even though he decided not to shoot. I must have done something right there, I rattled that one in - just never saw it. Oh well, more on deer hunting in a future post and maybe more hunting this coming weekend, and the next weekend and the next if it takes that long. I have until December 12th to get myself some venison! I am hopeful Brendan will tag along at least once more - he is the best hunting companion I could have with me at any time.

All the best,
GB

No comments: