Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NRA: Institute for Legislative Action

I just sent them a donation and am just wondering if any of my readers have done likewise. I imagine that the solicitation I received from the NRA was sent out to all members and I am sure some of you are NRA members. So tell me: Do you routinely make donations to the NRA? If not, then do you donate now and then, especially when (like this time) the donation form includes an entry form to enter a gun giveaway sweepstakes? Of course, no contribution was required to enter the contest but I donated anyhow. I figure it goes to a good cause, protecting our 2nd Amendment rights. Sure times are tough, now just imagine how tough things will get if they take our guns away. If you received the same mailing from the NRA/ILA - why not dig a just a little and do your part by way of a contribution.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: