Sunday, February 7, 2010

THE WATERS - One Hundred Thousand Memories...-

...sixty thousand sunny days and forty thousand rains...(I hope In got that quote just right).

'The Waters' made every drop of that rain well worthwhile, it was raining last night when I saw them and rainy night or not they filled the air with song and warmth. The Waters is a local Phoenix band. Krystal, Sturgis and a drummer whose name I am sorry I do not know. I have seen them twice now - once just Krystal & Sturgis and once with the drummer too. They are truly wonderful together. Krystal has a voice that fills one with amazement and the accompaniment of Sturgis on Guitar only makes it all the better. I think they are not only a musical duo but also married to one another and I suppose that only helps them make the songs ever so much more enjoyable.

The Waters

Subject: Dubliner Open Mic
Start Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010 9:00PM
End Date: Monday, February 8, 2010 12:00AM
Summary: 3841 E. Thunderbird Rd., Phoenix
NW corner of 40th St. & Thunderbird

I saw them Saturday night at Rosie McCaffrey's. It was an excellent performance; pretty nice bar/restaurant too of the Irish Pub variety. I plan to be at
The Dubliner later tonight to hear them again.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: