Wednesday, July 8, 2009

That Sunlight Can Be Beautiful, Tricky Too

Maybe the the nicest pic of the sunlight playing with the clouds not long before a sunset over the Sonoran Desert but yet an interesting one. Why interesting, well that takes a good look on your part to figure out. I am not one who believes in miracles or divine intervention yet I suppose some may enlarge this picture and think that such has come into play here. Me I think it a nice and curiously coincidental photograph, one in which I see a mans face on the right looking at something else - not as clear as the face- on the left maybe a ram's head with a flaming spearhead under it. Click to enlarge and maybe you will get my drift; or maybe my imagination is simply overactive lately. Too much time in the sun as some would say.



As for the second picture - what can I say. I was pretty near breathless watching the sunset last night. Those Monsoon rains with all the water filled clouds and moist skies sure do pretty things to the sunlight.



All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: