Sunday, May 17, 2009

My First Chance To Attend An NRA Convention...

...and what happens but I had to work Friday, Saturday and today. Yep, here I am in Tucson, only a stones throw (so to speak) from Phoenix where the NRA convention was held this weekend and I missed it. If you want to read up on blogs by some of those who attended I know that The Anarchangel went, and that Cap'n Bob & The Damsel also attended. I suppose I will have to experience it through their blogs and I can only hope that if I am ever again that close to where one is held I will have the chance to make it. At least my upcoming schedule has me off for the upcoming gun show at the Pima County Fairgrounds on May 30th & 31st. Brendan should be here then for a visit too, so that should make it extra nice.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Rita Loca said...

OT, but here is the shot my daughter took of the humming bird.
http://jungle-hut.blogspot.com/2008/12/outside-my-window.html

Glenn B said...

Off topic or not that shot cheered me up. I now remember seeing that one before on your blog. Nice picture. The young lady has potential!