Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ballseye's Firearms Accessories Tournament Rules Revised 11/06/08

Ballseye's Firearms Accessories Tournament Rules: (Ballseye's Firearms Accessories Tournament will be henceforth referred to by that name, or as the contest, or as the contests, or as Ballseye's FAT, or whatever else I decide to call it):

1. Glenn Bartley, aka Ballseye, is the one and only person who makes up the rules, who can change the rules, and who makes the determinations as to applicability of the rules in any given situation relative to this tournament. I am always right with regard to the contest.

2. Glenn Bartley (that would be me) has the absolute and only say regarding any disputes about the contest; and my decision is final.


3. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the contest. By participating in the contest you are affirming that you are at least 18 years old.

4. The contest is open to U.S. Citizens, and legal resident aliens of the U.S.A., residing within the 50 U.S. States only; and by your participation in the tournament/contest you are affirming you fit into one of these categories.

5. Shipment of a prize, if any, will only be within the 50 states of the U.S.A..

6. Any prize will only be awarded to those who assure me that receiving and possession of the prize is legal for them at the address they send to me.

7. You are limited to one entry per contest and this will be on the honor system. I am not responsible for anyone who cheats, or someone wo enters more than once, and if I award such a person the prize because of their cheating or multiple entries I am in no way responsible to award a prize to someone else who followed the rules.

8. There will be one and only one prize winner per contest. In the event of a tie, I will choose the tie breaker by random drawing from among the tied contestants.

9. There is no entry fee for the contest. The winner may be required to pay shipping for prizes being sent to either Hawaii or Alaska.

10. In order to enter the contest, you must send me an email showing your full name, and meeting the criteria for actual contest into which you are entering. I am not responsible for emails I do not receive or that get routed to my junk mail box. You must also follow the rules for that particular contest as they will appear on my blog: http:ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com. Winners will be announced on my blog.

11. In order for a winner to claim a prize, winner must send me your full name, and mailing address. I may require proof of age, residence and name before I ship a prize to you. If you do not supply the required info to me within 3 days of my request you forfeit any claim to the prize. You must reply to me by the same email address by which you entered the contest.

12. I am not responsible for any prize lost, destroyed, damaged, stolen or delayed in shipment or at any other time.

13. By your entry into the contest, you agree to hold me harmless and indemnify me for any claim against you as the winner or user of a prize, or against me as the contest organizer, promoter or giver or shipper of the prize, that is directly or indirectly related to the contest or subsequent use, by anyone, of the prize won. Sorry but such is today's world in which we live - a legal nightmare.

14. The terms contest, contests, Ballseye's Firearms' Accessories Tournament and other similar terms used by me to describe the firearms accessories contest I am running, or may run, refers to each individual contest, and to the overall tournament I run using the terminology Ballseye's Firearms' Accessories Tournament (or the other terms listed above) to describe it or them singularly or as a group.

15. You are not afforded or guaranteed any rights by my offering to run a contest, by my holding a contest, or by your participation in any contest should I run one or more contests. I may cancel, stop, cease the contest(s) at any time, for any reason, change the rules at any time without prior notification, not award a prize for any reason I deem appropriate, and my decision is final.

16. If you do not agree to the above rules, and to the particular rules which will appear in my blog for any for any contest I run, you are not permitted to participate in the contest/tournament.


All the best,
GB

No comments: