Friday, August 15, 2008

The Glock 26 Hole In My Pocket

Well all I can say is that somehow the almost $600 I needed to purchase the Glock 26 smoldered slowly enough inside my pocket to actually only burn a hole in it once the paperwork was signed by my supervisor. In other words, I made it to the post office, without spending a dime of that money elsewhere, and then bought the postal money order for $545.56. That price covers the purchase of a new Glock 26, one extra magazine, Tritium Night Sights,, shipping and sales tax. I mailed out the money order minutes after I purchased it. So the check, so to speak, is in the mail. Now I have to remember to contact Glock tell them my money order is on the way, and then tell them I forgot to mention in the order that I would like the 5 pound trigger pull, not the 8 pound.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: