Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Off To Work...

...after a ice 4 day weekend - and all I can imagine is that work will suck. Someone has to work though, and my guess is a lot of you will be working today too. Think of it this way, New Year's Eve is just around the corner. As for me, starting on New year's day my retirement countdown of 1 year, 1 day and a wake up begins. I plan to go out on January 2, 2009.

Have fun at work today. I know I'll be doing my best to do likewise.

All the best,
Glenn B

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Well countdown to a new way to enjoy life!!!!!!RETIRED....are you going to do another job, teaching etc...you had mentioned that before?

Hope the roads were ok today for you!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, it will go faster than you think.

Rita Loca said...

Truts the year flies by!!!