Saturday, September 1, 2007

Bloggers I Read Each and Every Day...

...are listed over on the right, among the other bloggers to whom I link; but they are a bit special if only to me, and I read them on a daily basis. I just figured I would share with you those I read (or at least those whose sites I check) that often. No offense to those whose blogs I do not read daily, maybe you don't blog as often as these other guys. Rest assured, I read most of those others at least every third day, and I find all of them interesting enough to provide a link to their sites. Well, here goes with the list of those I read on a daily basis:

Ace Of Spades HQ
The Anarchangel
Cap'n Bob & The Damsel
Four Right Wing Wackos
Greybeard's Gripes
Grouchy Old Cripple
The Jungle Hut
My Wonderful Life (Mighty Mom)
Pen Of Jen
Random Nuclear Strikes
Rightwing Nuthouse
Rivrdog
The Smallest Minority
Straight White Guy
Target Rich Environment

Stop by their sites, enjoy.

All the best,
Glenn B

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

... wow... thank you.... I'm glad that you enjoy the blog...

Eric

Anonymous said...

I too am glad to be included in such good company. Thank you and well, like Eric said...wow.

Phil @ RNS

Kevin said...

Tengyuberrymudge! That's quite a quality list to belong in.

Pen of Jen said...

Glenn, being in Arizona I missed this. Please forgive me! Thank you too!

BTW I stop by at least twice a day to see what is going on at Balleseyesboomers!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

It's an honor to be included on that short list, Glenn. Thanks!

Rita Loca said...

I was at the beach, but I am honored!!

Ragin' Dave said...

Well, thank you! I don't know if I'm worthy of it, but I'll try to do my best to keep ya entertained.

Heh.