Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Little Rearranging...

and a few new links have been added to this site over on the right side of the page. I split up how I list the linked sites, and I now have link sections for:

1) U.S. Government - so you can learn more about the government, and maybe more importantly learn how to contact your elected officials.

2) News and Other Varied References - pretty much just what it says.

3) Firearms Interests - Links all types of sites that support firearms ownership and the RKBA; these include: Groups that protect our right to keep and bear arms, information pages about firearms, firearms forums, firearms manufacturers, auctions sites and so on.

4) Grumps, Geeks and Geniuses - a list of bloggers whom I believe are worth reading.

5) My blog archive.

I have some more links to list, but would also appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

All the best,
Glenn B

PS: Thanks to reader Greybeard who made me aware I had not included some information in one of my recent blogs. That made me think I should have a more comprehensive link list.

No comments: