Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Few Small Cosmetic Changes...

...here and there to the Ballseye's Boomers page have taken place over the last several hours or so. I switched to the newer version of Blogger, and I will admit I did so with some trepidation, but so far all seems to be okay in the land of virtual reality, or so I hope. If anything seems to be missing, that had been on the older version of my page, please let me know in the comments section to this post.

Some new things that came with the new version of Blogger, that my readers can use, are: a search this blog feature, and an email this post to a friend (or an enemy I suppose) feature.

One thing that changed, which had nothing to do with the switch to the newer version of Blogger is the Never Forget slide show on the right side of my page. I picked that up at another web site: Cap'n Bob & the Damsel, and you can too if you click on the link under the pictures of 9/11, or if you visit their site. It was a freebie as they say, and a decent remembrance of 9/11 at that. My thanks to the kind folks who run said site.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

quidni said...

Thank you for the info and link for the Tribute. I've already "borrowed" it for my blog, & sent a "Thank You" to Capn Bob.