Friday, October 6, 2006

How Did I Miss This...

...probably wonderful event to behold? I am, of course, talking about the bra unhooking contest that was held somewhere in NYC yesterday. I would have loved to have been a spectator, heck I would have loved to have been a competitor. It appears that the world record for how many bras someone could unhook is held by a German who was able to open 56 bras in 60 seconds, date and place the record was achieved is unknown. Leave it to those Germans to do things efficiently. As for the current atempt to break the record, the best attempt yesterday was a measely 37 bras unhooked. Sounds like rank amateurs were at it. Had I been there things would have been different, the USA would have stood a chance at breaking the old record. Oh well, there is always next year.

No comments: