Friday, August 25, 2006

Must have done something right...

...just recently anyhow. I say this because I have been getting an average of 9 people visiting this blog per day since it started, and today I have had 16 visitors so far. Nice to see more people are stopping by. It makes me sorry that I will be away for a week without any blogging in that time, but the Bear Hunt must go on. Of course, when Brendan get back from Maine, I suspect I will have some good stories to relate whether or not Brendan bags a bear. After all, the actual kill is only one of the parts of the overall hunt. Not that I don't want him to get one, I am anticipating bear meat steaks through much of the winter, at least the fall through the holidays anyhow; but I have hunted enough times where I got skunked to know the kill is not all there is to an enjoyable hunt. It certainly makes even a miserable trip well worth it though, if only for what winds up on the plate later.

Well anyhow, thanks to all of you who have visited the blog, I hope you have enjoyed it so far. I hope you will start checking in about September 4th again, when I figure I'll be blogging again. By the way, if they have a PC at the lodge, which I sort of doubt, I will try to write up something.

Thanks again to all of you.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: