Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Every Firearms Owner Should Have At Least One...

...and this one is mine. I mean how can you justify being called a: firearms enthusiast, gun collector, firearms aficionado, right wing RKBA whacko, pistol packing mama, crazed gunman or an NRA evildoer if you do not own at least one Jam-O-Matic aka a Saturday Night Special. Mine, at the current moment is the RG 26 tat is pictured here but there have been others over the years I have been into guns (which seems like forever):
 
 
All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

taminator013 said...

Yeah, mine is a Sterling PPL .380 ACP. It looks suspiciously similar to your Jam-O-Matic. Years ago a guy at work told me that he had a gun that needed a new front sight blade. Seems that it just fell off while sitting in his drawer. He never even fired it. Since I happened to have a variety pack of different blades that I picked up at Numrich, I offered to see if I could replace it. He told me he didn't even want the gun anymore and gave it to me to keep. Sweet, thought I. I found a blade that would fit and did a nice repair job if I do say so myself. Took that baby out to the range and brought a file with me just in case I needed to raise the POI. Loaded a single round and test fired at 7 yards. Right on bull. Nice. Tried another. Same thing. I was really happy. Loaded up a full mag. Bang, jam, clear. Bang, jam, clear. Bang, jam, clear. Bang, bang, bang, bang. Tried another mag full. Exactly the same. And another. Ditto. Loaded another with only four rounds and it worked fine. Tried a few more times and it will only feed with four rounds in the mag without jamming. If you load even one more than that the top round tips up too far and jams. Tried adjusting the lips. No dice. Polished the feed ramp. Same. Bought a new magazine. No luck. Finally gave up and tossed it in a drawer where it still sits..........

Little Dixie said...

I got a couple DB9's. Sleek and light. If everybody had one and knew how to use it and when, alot of this crap going on today would stop.