Saturday, September 30, 2017

Monty Hall Chooses The Prize Behind The Exit Curtain...

...and I can only hope for him that he has stepped through the threshold to Paradise. Monty Hall, co-creator and long time host of Let's Make A Deal, has made his last deal and has passed away from suspected heart failure at age 96. The man gave me a lot of laughs back when I was kid watching him and all the whackos on his show. I remember that the first show I saw on our very first color TV, back in the mid-sixties, was Let's Make A Deal. As we watched, I turned to my older brother and said in amazement - 'look at all the colors' (meaning of the audience's wild costumes) and my brother turned to me in in as sarcastic a voice as he could muster said something like 'what did you expect, it's color TV'! I just shut up and watched.

More on Monty Hall here.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: