Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Abject Idiocy of the Left

Shortly after the shooting of Senator Scalise and the others in Virginia, NY Representative Claudia Tenney R-NY) received a message with the subject line:

“one down… 216 to go”

The message went on to say, in part:

"When you take away ordinary peoples very lives in order to pay off the wealthiest among us, your own lives are forfeit." (Source.)

To me it sounds like a death threat but whether it is or is not considered such by law enforcement is not my point. My point is that the person who sent that is essentially a shithead of an idiot who must have missed what happened.  Right now, Senator Scalise and the other victims are wounded but still alive. The only one who is down forever is the shooter - he was killed. So what the fuck is the message sender writing about one down... 216 to go (the 217 apparently meant by the sender to be the number of members of congress needed to pass a vote). No dickhead, it was the shooter and the extremists on the left who lost this one. Anyway, how in hell did you mix up a senator as being one of the 217 House representatives.

Just another seeming violence prone, shit for brains, librterd.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Glenn, I am so at a loss at the left and their response to this. I am sickened.

By the way, I sent you an email, and it was returned...could you send me your new email? I have an email from Bill and I that I want to send.
Thanks

penofjen at yahoo dot com

Jen