Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pregnant Woman Runs Down Purse Snatcher...

...to retrieve her purse. No not afoot; although, she tried to catch him on foot, then jumped into her SUV and literally ran him down with her vehicle. He was run down, injured and arrested and is being charged with charged with felony breaking and entering, larceny, and misdemeanor damage to property. The sad part is that the driver was also arrested and was charged with misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon. (Source.)



Video source.

If it all happened as reported, I think that the alleged dirtbag thief got what I believe he deserved and it should have been left at that. While I believe it wonderful, I must advise anyone from emulating the woman who ran him down since it is not legal in any way shape or form to do what it was she was alleged to have done under the reported circumstances. I am sure (my opinion) she was aware of such but think it absolutely amazing how those raging hormones during pregnancy can affect a woman.

The saddest part is that he probably will sue her and win a large tort claim.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: