Saturday, April 1, 2017

I Wonder If Anyone Noticed I Have Not Been Blogging...

...for over a week, that was at least until today. I suppose that is because I have been a bit busy doing this and that. Not much to post about during the last week either. I did attend a Hessney firearms auction last weekend. I had a blast as usual. Picked myself up an as new Ruger Mini-14 with box, papers and all accessories. It is pristine as far as I can tell. May go give it a nice test-fire tomorrow. Other than that, I am sick of politics and current events and not much has been happening with my life except for my post immediately previous to this one but that happened today. Will be working all of next week and possibly through the next couple to few weeks. That would be a good thing, I overextended myself a but with that Ruger Mini-14 after picking up the Marlin 1936 just a month or so prior to my buying the Mini.

I have got a new in the box Ruger 10/22, with Reaper Camo design, for sale (this is not an offer to sell via this site - just noting that I have it for sale). If anyone is interested, it is listed for sale here.

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Phil said...

Been working my ass off lately and haven't had time to keep up with anything. Nice score on the Mimi 14 though.