Monday, November 28, 2016

Lest it Happen & Some Leftists Deny...

...that such was predicted, or at least that the possibility of the Senate & the House picking the winning presidential team was made mention of as the real reason why the demoncrats are now seeking recounts in three states - you can read about it here and now:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/the_democrats_real_strategy_in_launching_recounts.html

There is, of course, the outside chance that they are doing so in the hopes that Clinton will get the nod but the thought of that is so abhorrent to me, because of the implications that come with it of a vast left wing conspiracy (where did I ever hear something similar to that I wonder) as for me to say, at least for now, I must believe that to be an utter impossibility.

Thanks to Mike G. for the link.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: