Monday, October 31, 2016

Gun Buying - It's A Disease

Yet how is a man, even one of modest means such as you humble host, expected at any given time in his life, whilst being in possession of even some meager financial means, to pass by such an offer as the one from this purveyor of fine arms:

http://www.rkguns.com/rock-island-armory-1911-a1-tactical-45-auto-full-size-pistol-51431.html


At only $369.99 plus $9.99 flat rate shipping you probably will not find a better price on a Rock Island Armory 1911-A1 Tactical .45 Auto Full-size Pistol 51431. Even with the FFL fee added on,  none of my local dealers could come within $50 of what would be the total price. Hopefully the deal will have still been available and the link will have worked for you if you fancy yourself a person of some financial means and as aficionado of armaments. Let me just say, I tried an eighth time and I will leave it to your imagination as to what happened on that attempt. So, no, I am not about to say whether or not I purchased one but I at least will admit that I both salivated and quivered simultaneously at said prospect. 

I tell you - it's a DISEASE!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: