Monday, June 15, 2015

I Couldn't See Sticking This Inside My Toilet...

...and think that maybe I found and even better use for it. Yeah, yeah, yeah - it's an Andrew Cuomo Urinal Target but it gave me great pleasure to use it elsewhere. I didn't want to take the chance of flushing it down the bowl and having that get stuck in the pipe and causing a back-up; I mean we are going through enough shit in NYS because  of him - who needs more. So, I think I found another suitable application for it. What do you think?


By the way, his nose is dead center over the center of the bullseye and my second dart was right on the mark. I kind of enjoyed using it as a dartboard target instead of using it in the commode. It certainly seems to have improved my dart throwing anyway.


Please note that in no way does my use of it as a dartboard target signify, directly or indirectly, in any way, shape, manner or form that I wish to illegally harm Governor Cuomo or condone anyone else illegally harming him. You safely can bet though, my use of it as a target for darts signifies my utter disgust with his politics, policies and governorship to date and that I see him as an anti-Constitutional, anti-liberty, anti-rights, petty tyrant who, in my opinion, is totally un-American. FUAC!

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: