Monday, October 13, 2014

So What Did I Miss Blogging About - How About The Potential World Record Boner

Besides not blogging for about a week, the past week also had me not paying much attention to the news. Still though, I would have thought that I would have noticed this one because of its potential for being a world record. Reportedly, a 23 year old man in England awoke with what is typical for men in good health - a hard-on. It is usually a sign that things are good for the man both mentally and physically; however, in this case, after several hours of having a boner, the guy figured something was wrong and told his buddy who in essence fell to the floor in laughter. Soon though, they realized it was not a laughing matter. He was treated, some 17 hours later, by doctors who reportedly drew two pints of blood from his throbbing member and also injected it with with erection reducing medications some 24 times. Can you say ouch; the guy said it was pain that was a 10 out of 10. (source)

I can think of other ways I would have tried to tame it other than the ice bath he reportedly tried. A warm water bath to open the flow instead of constricting it with ice comes to mind as does a more pleasurable method involving a willing female. If I had one, I somehow do not think I would have necessarily asked my male roommate for help.

Anyway, I am thinking that a 17 hour boner may well get itself into the Guinness World Records as the longest maintained (time-wise) 
ever.

All the best,
Glenn  B

No comments: