Friday, July 18, 2014

I Think He Got Only Half The Beating He Deserved

A father reportedly walked into a room to see another man allegedly sexually assaulting the father's 11 year old son at a home in Daytona Beach, FL. A short while later, the dad called 911 to report:

 "I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

In addition he also told the police:

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you"

The boy reportedly said that the man, identified as Raymond Frolander, took him to a another room in the house and pulled his pants down (I don't know if that means the suspect pulled his own pants down or if he pulled the boys pants down).

The suspect reportedly told police: "I'm guilty" when he was questioned by them.

More at the source: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/18/florida-dad-beats-man-found-raping-his-son-report-says/?intcmp=latestnews


I would say that the guy is lucky to be alive and that he probably only received about half the beating that he deserved. I have to say though, only half the beating was one hell of a whooping. Just look at that face!

The father was not charged. However, if the father is arrested and charged for this at a later date, and if there is a legal defense fund set up for him (of which I become aware), I am pretty sure I will make a donation if the facts remain as reported. I have to hand it to him, the father showed a lot of restraint. As far as I am concerned, he deserves a medal for giving him a beating and not outright killing that piece of dirt. Now, I would guess that is he is convicted, the suspect will have lots of really close buddies while in prison - really close and intimate too! It does not get much better than that.

All the best,
Glenn B
 

No comments: