Monday, February 7, 2011

Way To Go Packers

I watched the game sort of half halfheartedly. Why would I want to watch a game where neither team has cheerleaders? That is not the only reason I only watched the highlights and listened to the announcers for the rest of it. I was busy cleaning guns and paid much more attention to that. Had I been somewhere else, like at a friend's or relatives place for a game party or at a bar, I would have paid more attention. I decided to stay home though and to get the new Mosin Nagant 91/30 cleaned and then cleaned the bolt of another one I in my collection.

I guess I am not that much of a spectator sport fan. I had hoped that the Green Bay Packers would win and am happy with the result. Now back to gun cleaning or maybe I ought to go to work, it is just about that time of day.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: