Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Funny Thing About Coincidence...

...it happens right when you least expect it. Today, I found out that a blogger whom I link to and whose blog I have enjoyed for years, has cancer. I was shocked and saddened and very surprised I had not realized such sooner since I do read his blog but somehow missed it.

Then, maybe an hour, or two later at the most, I found out that my father is dying of cancer and needs to go into a hospice. Again I was not keeping in touch as maybe I should have but then again he and I have not kept in touch. It has been a very cold relationship - really no realtionship at all for years now - that I will not go into further.

It just amazes me how coincidence works, that I would learn, in one day, of two people I know having cancer. It is often said that bad news, or bad things, come in threes. I certainly hope not.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: