Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Favorite Song - The Highwayman

Thanks to You Tube, and someone who uploaded this on that site, I can share it with you all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw1bHaUk1CM

Jen, over at Pen of Jen, asked a few questions of her readers in her blog today. One of them was whether or not you believe in an afterlife. Sure I do, just listen to this song, and you will know perfectly what I mean. And as I told her , if this song is not right, then there are the worms who will lick my bones, and in that way, life surely goes on after we are gone, life taken from our lives, so yes it is an afterlife of sorts. Hopefully though, it will be more like Johnny cash sings it in the last stanza of that song - The Highwayman, by the Highwaymen.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: