Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Day At The Range...

...another day in Paradise. Getting back to work was great if only because I spent most of the afternoon at the range for quarterly qualifications. I didn't shoot as well as usual, but I guess that is sort of understandable what with my health in the dumpers over the past several weeks. I did manage to do fairly well though and scored a 138 and 137 out of 150 on both quals with my Glock 19. Then I shot a perfect score with my Remington 870, and shot a 246 out of 250 with my MP5. Those Glock scores had me a bit on the downside, but as the range officer said - he could tell I had been ill. I am sure next time, my score will be up where it belongs in the high 140s to 150. I also enjoyed some tactical exercises, and some defensive tactics training regarding defense against knives. All very informative, though I hope I never have to try to use those techniques.

Work can have its good days, and range days usually are very good indeed.

All the best,
Glenn B

4 comments:

inspired said...

;o]

MightyMom said...

funny, I was at the range yesterday too...it is a good feeling!

Anonymous said...

Good post, it would be perfect with some gratuitous mp5 pics..

Glenn B said...

No "gratuitous gun pics", that is something another guy does on his site. I will post a picture of it though.

All the best,
GB