Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mother's Day...

...is not until when, May I think. Yet today will be Mother's Day in a way because I will be visiting my mom at my sister's house. I have not seen her in about a month, shame on me, so a trip out east (eastern end of Long Island) is due. Besides that she just had an operation for carpal tunnel whatever and needs cheering up. Dinner together would be nice, or so my sister said, and it does sound like a plan. So this afternoon or this evening, when my sister and her family go out to a birthay party, I'll take my mom out to dinner. I don't know why I am writing about it here, just felt right.

Edited to add: Now that I think of it, I may just have to stop at either the range, or at a gun store or two, while I am headed out east to visit mom. That would make for a well rounded day of time well spent (and probably some money well spent too).

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: