Friday, March 30, 2007

Great Deal on .35 Remington Ammunition at Sportsmansguide.com

I just went shopping online for some .35 Remington Ammunition. In the past I have used 200 grain Remington Core-lokt and Winchester Super X with good results. I bought some last year when I saw the prices going up, and I have a hundred or so rounds at home, but I figured since the weather is getting nice, and Brendan and I will be spending more time at the range, it was time to shop for some more so we can shoot as we please. Last year the least expensive I could find in stores, and online, was going for about $15.00 to $17.00 a box.

This year it seems the price has jumped to about $18.00 or $19.00 per 20 round box at most places, up to what I believe to be an astounding price of $32.25 at one website
http://www.outdoorsuperstore.com/product.asp?prod=286861. So, you can imagine my pleasant surprise when I saw that Sportsmansguide.com had Winchester Super X PP at 13.97 per box, or $13.27 per box if a club member - which I am. I bought 200 rounds which equals a case. If you have a rifle chambered in .35 Remington, you may want to check this out at: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/b...spx?c=96&s=962.

The total price of my order for just the ammo would have been as follows: $132.70 for the ammo plus $15.99 for shipping = $148.69 minus $10.00 coupon = $138.69. This would be a bottom line of $13.87 per box. I think this is not a bad deal, in fact I think it is a great deal, from what I have seen of the prices on this exact same ammunition at other sites and in stores, and no tax charged. (Note I said the price would have been because I also ordered something else, so it was abit higher. The actual ammo price though, with shipping, and with the discounts, was just as I have shown.

By the way, no I do not receive any compensation in any form for posting stuff like this. I just figured that at about $4 to $5 saving per box of 20 rounds, this is one tough deal to pass up. I also thought that since I have bought as much as I can afford right now, why not let other .35 Remington lovers out there get in on it. In this day and age of anti-gun nuts, we who appreciate firearms and shooting need to stick together.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: