Sunday, October 1, 2006

Bobblehead Muhammed

I stopped by
http://MichaelSavage.com]MichaelSavage.com
tonight and saw a link to an article called Bobblehead Muhammed over at:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/457350p-384785c.html.

I read the article and was a bit disappointed not to see a link to the site selling the bobbleheads. Well a bit of Internet detective work got me there in virtually almost no time. The address of the site selling these toys is: http://www.dashboardmohammed.com/store.html

I imagine that some people may actually put these into their cars here in the USA. I also imagine that some punks will then try to torch the car, but of course most likely under cover of dark, or while wearing a scarf over their faces. Or if by daylight, then I see it likely to be a crowd violence sort of thing, when someone drives down the wrong block with that on his dashboard.

I doubt very much they will have the courage it would take to confront the person, one on one, who is displaying this toy. If they do so, that person may just have to defend him or herself with a firearm or other legal means. That is what I see maybe coming if this thing starts to get put on dashboards; of course I see it more likely to be midnight torchings or crowd violence as oppposed to real one on one stuff.

I am not opposed to anyone buying one of these, or displaying it on their dashboard, though I understand how it could be considered offensive - just as I understand how calling jesus Christ a minor prophet (as Islam refers to him) could upset Christians, or how beheadings could upset some people, or how mob violence could uspet people, or how calling for jihad ahgainst the rest of the non-Muslim world could upset someone. I think this should be much easier to get over, but doubt that Muslims will get over it easily. So allow me to say,I am opposed to anyone getting so pissed off about it as to take violent or other unlawful action just because it is displayed. Those folks who get so offended should get what they deserve, and if it is to get hurt or even killed by someone defending his or herself because some whacko terrorist goes as far as violently assaulting that same someone for dispalying a toy, then well so be it.

If of course, this toy is seen as it should be, then those folks who are truly peaceful and tolerant of others by way of their religion, will just shrug it off as what it is - a toy - even if a disrespectful one at that. Yet while it maybe a disrespectful toy, it is not showing a true direspect for Islam, the so called religion of peace. It does, however, show a disrepectful attitude toward those who do not deserrve any respect, they who terrorize in the name of Islam and of Muhammed. Those are the ones who truly are disrespectful of the religion and of the prophet and his words. They are thin skinned, and hatefully violent, and only care about their own agenda, not any religion. Very thin skinned they have been indeed, and I imagine this again will just go to show their extreme hatefully violent nature.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: