1) You admit, not only to yourself, but openly to other people to whom you talk about firearms, that you have broken just about every rule of firearms safety more than once.
2) You explain to your child, when teaching him or her to shoot, that you do not know everything about guns, nor are you the best shot in the world (although maybe you are the coolest mom or dad at least as far as you kids are concerned).
3) You readily admit to others that while you are a fair to middling shot, you are far from the best and maybe just a bit closer to the worst.
4) You immediately fess up, when calling a gunsmith for help, letting the gunsmith know that ‘yes, you did take the gun apart and try to put it back together again and that is why it is so screwed up‘.
5) You openly bring up the fact that you have never owned one of those, or one of them, or any of that one when other shooters start talking about the really cool guns they own.
The five bloggers whom I have tagged are:
Wirecutter at Knuckledraggin my life away, Bayou Renaissance Man, James (aka: Zach) over at The Next Chapter, Gary at GreyBeard's Gripes and Jay G at MArooned.
Have fun with this one.
All the best,