Monday, August 10, 2009

Mosin Nagant 91/30 Turned Down Bolt - Ordered It Today

I know I often write about a rifle or pistol that I say I would love to own, or even about one that I say I am planning on ordering, then I let opportunity fall by the wayside and don't get it. About 2 weeks ago I wrote up the Mosin nagant 91/30 with turned down bolt here. In the post I noted that they were available from RGuns at a seemingly very good price of $155. You have to remember this has a turned down bolt, not the normal straight bolt - therefore $155 is a very good price indeed if in as good a condition as they claim.

Well, I ordered one today. Right after I ordered it, I figured it would be nice to know when it might be shipped so I fired off an email to RGuns to ask. The reply said this, and I quote:

"> shipped"

Hopefully that means it already shipped. That would have been in less than two hours after I ordered it. Wow is all I can say if that is right. I let you know in about 5 business days, I figure I should have it by then coming from Illinois.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: