Saturday, September 2, 2023

Well, It's China Virus Season

 My son was diagnosed with Covid-19 a couple or few days ago. He was feeling miserable and had a fever. Today, his girlfriend came down with symptoms including a fever. So, I guess she has it too but I don't think has been to see a doc. Hopefully their dog will not get it, he's an old timer and certainly does not need it. Then again, they did not need it either. 
 
At least Brendan is getting a bit better, his fever went down today but my guess is he still feels pretty miserable. I know mine had me sick with pneumonia for 2.5 weeks and then not feeling all that well for another two months.
 
Wishing them both a speedy and full recovery.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Trumpeter said...

Has no one heard of Ivermectin? Or even VitD, Quercetin and Zinc?

Avail yourself of effective treatments.

riverrider said...

yeah, what trumpeter said, it works. speedy recovery to them both.