Saturday, December 16, 2017

A Bit of Christmas Music - Lest You Think I Forgot What Christmas Is About...

...by way of my last two musical Christmas selections in my previous two posts. So, if you have got several hours you can listen to tall of these and if you are not in the Christmas mood by then - you are hopeless.
 













 












That last one was definitely not the best I have ever heard it sung but if did not bring a tear to your eyes and fill you with the true spirit of Christmas and the wonderful gift we received on the first one - well, you just might just be a combination of the Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge before they reformed! Anyhow, I think there has got to be something there for you if you celebrate Christmas.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

taminator013 said...

You forgot the greatest Christmas song ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZHPrWD4IE

libertyman said...

Thanks for the collection -- many of my favorites there as well, plus a few new ones. Nicely done -- Merry Christmas!!