Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's Time To Sell Some Stuff And...

...time to just throw some shit out. My basement is a friggin mess. I don't have enough room for my guns or ammo because I just have too much in the way of things getting in the way - including some of my guns (but no folks not any of my ammo). So I am selling this and that and will start going through other things to decide if they too need to be sold, donated or trashed.

Some of my stuff for sale over at GunBroker.com (this is not an offer to via my blog, sell just a notification of what I have for sale at GunBroker.com):

Marlin X7 in 308 WIN

Remington 870 Express Magnum

B-Square Mossberg 500 Scope Mount W/ Rings

B-Square Russian 44 Chinese 53 Scope Mount W/Rings

DNZ Trading Co Tracker Knife, Damascus Steel Blade

I am also selling non-firearms related items that I'd be willing to ship:

Coleman Two Burner Stove

Schrade Old Timer Special Edition

Hopefully, I will sell some of these to be able to pay for the 45 I recently bought (and picked up today).

All the best,
Glenn B
 

No comments: