Thursday, July 14, 2016

Painting Sucks...

...but luckily not too bad since  did not have to do a lot of plastering. I started painting the ceiling in my basement today, got a coat of primer on it so far. It's been a pain my arse and back since the basement is full of furniture, shelving units, critter tanks, a fridge, and whatever other junk I have down here. I say down here because the desk on which my laptop is sitting is in the basement. Maybe I should have cleaned out all the junk before starting, I suppose that would have made it easier but I have just been moving it from here to there and back again as I get each section of the ceiling done. It's been working okay so what the heck. One coat of paint and it should be finished.

I am debating on doing that yet tonight or waiting until tomorrow. Darned humidity today had the primer take an awful long time to dry. I guess I could get going again in a half hour or so but I am none to sure I want to do the whole cleanup thing again if and when I get the ceiling done later tonight. Not procrastinating, really I am not, just figuring it may be better for me to wait until the morning instead of starting again tonight and maybe not getting done until 10 or 11PM.

Yep, I think I'll wait until tomorrow; that way I can crack open a beer tonight.

Later 4 U,
GB

No comments: