Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kilted To Kick Cancer Day 8 - Yesterday

As I mentioned yesterday, I do not have a kilted pic from day 7 and now I must say sorry but no kilted pic from day 8. I went without kilt yesterday if only because I stayed at home because I was not feeling well. I slept most of the day away. I am feeling better today and plan to get out and get some things done and thus will be kilted today, even when I take the wife and daughter to the airport later this afternoon. That should be fun.

As for the Team Glenn B standing, so far we have raised $350 with ten donations. We have dropped out of third place falling to fifth place in the team standings, as of a few moments ago  on day 9, when I last checked. Regardless of team standings, those of you who have donated can be proud of yourselves for donating to help in the fight against prostate cancer. If you have not yet done so and want to donate please use this link to do so:

http://www.kiltedtokickcancer.org/product/ktkc-donation-2015/

You can donate through Team Glenn B or any other team or you can donate without selecting a team. If you donate through Team Glenn B, please send me a copy of your receipt or email confirmation and make sure to include your full name in the email.

Now for the important reminder: Prostate cancer is one of the most deadly cancers among men BUT it is often successfully treated. One of the keys to successful treatment often winds up being early detection. So men, if you are middle aged or older, especially if older, you may want to consider having your prostate checked by your doctor.

Thanks,
Glenn B

No comments: