Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Firearms Safety Series - Use The Right Ammo

I figure I have just about pounded to death 'Yet Another Woman With Her Finger On The Trigger' firearms safety education series I was running with here. Thus I also figure that it is time for something a little bit different but still in line with firearms safety education so here comes what I'll call the "Use The Right Ammo" or something like that set of posts.

As can been seen in the accompanying photo, posted as usual solely for firearms safety education purposes (why else why I post a pic like that here), the woman in the photo has an unloaded revolver and the only ammo she has on hand is obviously the wrong ammo for it.



Always use the correct ammunition in any firearm you plan to load and or shoot. Using the wrong ammunition could have serious and dire consequences.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: