Sunday, February 1, 2015

Decisions - Decisions - Decisions...

Here I am about one hour before game time with not a beer in the house but yet I do have a decent but small selection of hard stuff. Was supposed to go to Zum Stammtisch Restaurant in Glendale, with Brendan, to meet up with my brothers-in-law but they are both sick and the male heir is out cold I think and is almost definitely hung-over. Now I have to decide if I want to be bothered to go out to get some decent ale or just stay home and hit the spirits. Thing is, I am just about broke, was depending on a gift certificate I have for Zums to cover most of it for the big game. Now I have to make a decision - a tough decision at that, considering I just stuffed my face with a roast tenderloin, dumplings kraut and snow pea pods and have an apple turnover, that is still warm, awaiting me upstairs. Decisions, decisions, decisions............

Hark what is that I hear at this precise moment? It is the voice of the male heir calling me from above asking me if I still want to go to Zums. To what act of the Heavens do I owe this miracle? I guess we are going to Zums and I will use my gift certificate there after all!

All the best,
GB

No comments: