Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Wife Sleepeth Still

..but not beside still waters. Although, I think that her sleeping in late today is due to the amount of firewater she drank last night. Not really firewater, it was that crushed grapes stuff - wine not whiskey. I suppose though that she had enough to get anyone looped and she apparently was pretty well lit last night.

At least when she wakes up, she will not have to do anything to clean up the party mess. I took care of all of that as the night and the party rolled along. Hopefully her hangover will not be too bad. While I'd like to say, hopefully she will not have a hangover, I know better after how much she drank last night. Based on my few past experiences when I have seen her get snockered, she will have a big one but not as bad as her last one last year. Oh well, life will go on!

And yes, the BBQ party was excellent. That is especially so because I am not hungover and because I have a lot of ribs and dogs for leftovers and no remaining guests sleeping in the bushes in my yard.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: