Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Boring Blog Post

Yeah, I know, it's getting repetitive but I am going to tell you anyway. I am cleaning guns again, more of them. May get done today or maybe tomorrow. At least I am enjoying myself - it sure beats working.

Just got done with my Marlin 336CS. I once made a video, an overly long video with too much BS, but a good video nonetheless on how to take out the bolt for cleaning. I also made another about reassembly, also overly long, but  think a good one. Shame on me for not including something about how to take off and then replace the mag tube but I figured it out today after several moments of fumbling and cursing while trying to get it back together. I did get it back together though and I was quite happy with the result as a function check showed me that I did it right! It's always a good idea to perform a function check, making sure the gun is not loaded, after you reassemble a firearm.

Later 4 U,
GB

No comments: