Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Will Be Florida Bound Tomorrow...

...for one week, so posts on my blog may be scant. I'll be down around West Palm Beach most of the time and maybe as far north as Daytona Beach for a small part of my vacation.

If anyone has any suggestions for excellent tiki bars, with restaurants, in the WPB area, let me know. I plan to spend a bit of time in them while down that way. I'll have to see if I can find one that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and that serves an ass kicking zombie. Other than that, I think I'll go fishing (both from piers and boats) and maybe get in some shooting at a local pistol range. If I can sneak it in there, I may also go canoeing in the Everglades. Which reminds me, I need to do a web search for canoe outfitters.

Later 4 U,
GB

No comments: