Thursday, July 18, 2013

Normal LGBT Community Folks We Are Supposed To Tolerate???

I'm sorry officer, was I dressed inappropriately in public!
 
There are, I think, way too many examples of absolutely horrendous freaks people, like these pictured, who live and play among the LGBT community and who get that community's full support and acceptance as normal. If this is what we, heterosexual folks, are supposed to tolerate as normal in our lives, as they parade around out in public like that, then I think we are long overdue for a cleansing Apocalypse of sorts to straighten things out. Of course, I could be wrong, the one on the left could be a real woman (ROTFLMAO).

Photo blatantly lifted from:

http://knuckledraggin.com/2013/07/gotta-be-california-again-16/

A hat tip to Wirecutter for posting that one.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: