Monday, August 27, 2012

Consumer Reports And Firearms Reviews

I subscribe to Consumer Reports online. Of course, my wife, knowing I did that, decided to subscribe to their magazine. Only she knows why!

Today, CR sent me an online survey. It was brief, geared at improving what they do. The last question in the survey was marked as optional, then again that was rather redundant since the whole survey was optional but I digress, so let me get back to the last question. It was:

If you could do one thing to improve Consumer Reports, what would it be? (optional)

I opted to answer it. My answer was:

Have it review firearms.

I am pretty sure that they will not use my suggestion but it sure would be nice if they did so!

All the best,
Glenn B

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

Good answer!

By the way, I cannot find my post on when I canned green tomatoes, so I thought I would share a link that explains it very good. Drat my labels...seems like it kicked me as if I had the right label I could have found the post!

Anyway, I pray you and yours have a safe weekend.

Take care,
Jen