Friday, August 27, 2010

The Lad Has Changed His Mind...

...or so it seems right now. That change of mind means I will likely be going on my deer scouting trip all alone. Hmm, that sounds good for the bears and not for me. Well, I'll have a good time anyhow - go for a hike, look for game and game sign, watch out for hungry bears, have lunch in the woods, watch out for hungry bears, enjoy the fresh air, maybe take a snooze under a majestic oak or swaying pine, keep an eye open for hungry bears, perhaps go fishing or catch some crayfish (mm delicious when steamed like lobster but man oh man does it take a lot of them to equal even a small lobster). It will be a day that will make someone else wish he had come along, as long as I am not eaten by a hungry bear.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: