Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1st Amendment Only Good For Dems?

Did anyone catch Fox News this morning at about 0610 hours? Some goon guy named Bob Beckell was on the show as a Democrat Strategist or something like that. He blatantly stated his dislike of right wing bloggers, and if I heard it and understood him correctly he in essence said they should not be allowed to be blogging. So I guess what he is implying is that it is okay for the leftists to blog - since he did not comment about them in a negative manner, and since he is apparently on the left, thereby in essence saying that the Right of Free Speech applies only to the left. This guy, in my opinion, is a blowhard fool, and I have to wonder how the hosts on the Fox News show did not catch the implication, or even the direct statement he made about right leaning bloggers, and then call him to task for it. Yeah, I know he is entitled to his opinion, and entitled to speak under the 1st; but so too am I deserving of that right just as much as he - maybe even a bit more since I support the Constitution.

All the best,
Glenn B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"bit more" no, a lot more. :-)

Anonymous said...

I recognized Beckel's unique talent for obtuseness a couple of years ago . . .

http://capnbob.us/blog/2005/11/25/the-moron-magpies/