Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I Have A Bad Habit When Shooting...

It is not often I catch a 35-40 pound or so
fish that goes from the deck to my hip and
I may never get another chance at a halibut.
...pictures. I take photos of those with me and allow them to take pictures of me but I forget to hand them my camera to take at least some of those photos of me. I did that when I went to Alaska with my son, I allowed him to take pictures of me but he did it with his cellphone camera not mine. So, the other day, when I asked him to send me one of those pics because I could not find it in my files, I was very disappointed that he already had deleted the pic I wanted. Luckily for me, I found the one I wanted.


Luckily he already sent this one before
deleting it. Halibut put up one heck of
 a fight for a flatfish.
The thing is though, Brendan already may have deleted almost every other photo we had of me in Alaska. Next time we are doing something worth taking pictures of, I need to remember to hand my camera to who I am accompanied by, so as to have some pics of me on my own camera and thus not have to depend on others to save them or on my little gray cells to remember I make sure the other person sends them to me.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: