Friday, August 17, 2007

The Best of YouTube? You decide, but I think so!

One of the all time 'songs of truth' has been married to a bunch of photographs, making the linked to slide show at YouTube the absolute best YouTube work I have seen to date.

Now I'll grant that I have not watched all that many videos or slide shows on YouTube, but I am really beginning to think that YouTube should start to become a regular Internet surfing spot for me since it does show stuff like this. Of course I also have to thank my brother-in-law Alex, who sent this to me.

Be advised that if you are easily offended by mild curse words (and I am pretty sure it is only one curse word repeated), and I do mean a mild word by my standards naming part of the body, then this may not be for you with sound - but please realize that without sound it loses everything. Likewise, if you are easily sickened by seeing appalling photographs, you may not want to watch the slide show (nothing gruesome mind you, just sort of appalling faces), but it is well worth the watch. There is one shot, followed by another that I found to be particularly appropriate regarding the politics of one political leader.

I really have got to say it again, it is the best YouTube work I have seen. Thanks Onkel Alex.

All the best,
Glenn B

No comments: